Monday 9 March 2009

It's a Kinda Magic



This week has been a whirlwind of deadlines and late nights. As a result my skin has had a bit of a freak out. In times like these I have 3 face masks I turn to magically get my skin back in shape. One of my favourites is Ole Henriksen’s Blue/Black Berry Enzyme mask, which is as delicious as it sounds. The berries act as brilliant skin brighteners and a healthy dose of lavender is skin soothing and calming.

I also rely on Dermalogica’s Multi-Vitamin Power Recovery Masque, which is packed full of vitamin A and C and plumps and reduces inflammation. I slather it on while typing in the early hours of the morning and by the next day, it looks as if I have spent a couple of weeks in a spa in Switzerland.

The scud missile of masks is Kiehl’s Soothing Gel Masque- I only whip it out when I have been a little over enthusiastic with a muslin cloth, I have had a dodgy facial or my skin is dehydrated after a long haul flight. The chamomile, dandelion and green tea extracts hydrates and softens the skin. This mask is so amazing, once my husband accidentally poured hot tea on his chest and I slathered the gel on and the blazing redness went down and didn’t leave a mark! With these masks you too can have a cupboard full of tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails