Thursday 22 April 2010

ALPHA - H DAILY ESSENTIAL MOISTURISER SPF 50 +



Oh the sun is shining and I have cracked open my sunglasses and I think summer is finally on the way. With all this sunshine make sure to use a good sunscreen. All skin tones need to use a good sunscreen, even black skin tones. I remember when I was 14 I spent a summer in Corsica and marched around in the mid day sun for weeks on end and actually burnt my shoulders- it was a real eye opener. I have discovered a new broad spectrum sunscreen Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF 50 +, £25.50, www.hqhair.com, by Australian company Alpha – H, which has a whooping SPF 50+ . The formula is laced with calming Aloe Vera, Vitamin E a powerful antioxidant and Cera Alba extracted from honeycomb, which helps to lock moisture into the skin. I love the fact it’s weightless and water resistant and doesn’t leave a weird blue tinge on my dark skin like most sun protection. Grab a bottle today to be safe in the sun and to make sure you don’t end up looking like a crocodile Hermes Birkin bag in 20 years time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails