Sunday 25 April 2010

ESSIE







I’m having an Essie moment right now. I have always loved the nail brand as the formula doesn’t chip diddy chip and the colours are always exciting and imaginative. Another thing I love about Essie is each season they come out with a Wedding Collection with the sheerest prettiest shades and a perfect pink or beige, which manages to look different and totally desirable, even though Essie have a million different pinks. When the 2010 wedding collection I love Pillow Talk, £8.95, www.nailsbymail.co.uk, a great nude. I have also been wearing Angora Cardi, a creamy mauve and Bright Tights, a cool neon orange that pops on tanned and darker skin tones. Nail polishes are one of the quickest and noncommittal accessories so have fun and experiment this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails