Friday 28 May 2010

BEAUTY BANG





It's been a busy and wild couple of beauty weeks for me. I was invited to give a talk to a lecture hall full of Unilever scientists in Holland to get them all fired up about beauty, which was really exciting. 


I also met the legendary Dr Weil at an Origins launch, shot beauty films for Sky Showbiz with my beauty consultancy company Couture Communications, attended the National Movie Awards and walked down the red carpet and had cocktails with Diane Kruger and Pacey from Dawson's Creek- OMG. I also went to the Chelsea Flower Show with Estee Lauder's Calyx and had the pleasure to spend the day with the iconic perfumer behind the creation Sophia Grojsman


I will be blogging all about it so look out for my posts!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails