Thursday 24 June 2010

MAMMA MIO GET WAISTED BODY SHAPER






Now I love my body care with moisturising oils and bath products. When it comes to body contouring products I can feel a bit wary as many over promise and under deliver. Besides, when it comes to cellulite, I say if I can’t see it (because it’s on my ass) I don’t really care.

However, when it comes to the tummy area- that I can see and I am loving Mamma Mio’s Get Waisted Body Shaper, £35, www.mammamio.com. This potent serum is packed full of 9 ingredients such as Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Caffeine and Phyco R75, which helps to tone skin, reduce puffiness and boosts Lipolysis, which is the way your body breaks down the fat stored in fat cells.

Now by rubbing in the serum once a day for 30 seconds in large clockwise strokes, you won’t get rid of your barrel belly and turn into Gisele but you will notice a tightening and a real difference. If that alone doesn’t warm your cockles, Mamma Mio is also donating a £1 from every bottle sold from mamamio.com to the cancer charity Look Good Feel Better, and have launched a band, Belle and the Buttons, to help tell the story. Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITs5p5OZPBU




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails