Friday 27 August 2010

STOP THE PRESS ROJA DOVE CREATES NEW FRAGRANCE FOR THE SUN













Hold up ! It has just been confirmed that the fabulous and super talented perfumer Roja Dove who I adore and is one of the reasons why the beauty industry is one of the most exciting and dynamic industries to work in is wait for it..... creating a fragrance for The Sun newspaper called BUZZ apparently.

I almost choked my my decaf latte when I heard this but The Sun is a British Institution and Roja does big institutions, as he has just created a fragrance for the V & A (I will be reviewing this asap I promise). As for the new fragrance for The Sun I await with baited breath along with everyone else as to what the fragrance will smell like. I'm thinking notes of bacon sandwiches, Benson and Hedges and the sweat of a nubile topless young thing...........hmmmmmm.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh maybe you can get a sample free with your paper. Smelling good and well informed...or maybe just smelling good and aware of the freaks that roam the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I love it! Or how about a scratch and sniff Sun ohhh the mind boggles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaysus! who would have thought it. I do hope this is not true. Call me a snob, but Roja Dove and the Sun newspaper just do not mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LMAO to this! Brava! X x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it's true Bella Queen !!!!!!! Can't wait to see what it's like !

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Hmmm... not too sure about this one either. "

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking for a gorgeous fragrances that fill your world with sensory pleasure even though I am not good for a fragrance descriptions but I wanted to have a perfume collections. Anyway, nice blog I like her post! :)

    isey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails