Monday 11 October 2010

DOLCE & GABBANA THE LIP JEWELS




Now I have had quite a few emails asking about this rather blinging and fabulous Dolce & Gabbana The Lip Jewels, £40, on counter from November, exclusively at Harrods, which I spotted backstage in Milan at their show. It literally took my breath away it was so delicious. Quite frankly if I wasn't in the presence of Pat Mcgrath and in the uber chic backstage area- I would have been fist pumping Jersey Shore style I was so excited but I kept myself together and only squealed a bit instead (not too shaming).

I am the biggest magpipe and love all things shiny. I love patent shoes, diamonds baby and the big ass shiny ruby on top of this palette. If I could stick a ring under it I would wear it and touch up everywhere I go in a rather vulgar Marie Antoinette 'flashing my wares' sort of way.

The good thing is this lip palette not only looks good it also doesn't disappoint as such a lot of pretty beauty products do, in a all fur coat, no knickers way. I am pleased to say The Lip Palette is bang on trend as red lips are everywhere this A/W and bless their hearts they have even thrown in a nude (be warned this nude doesn't work on darker skin tones) for those off duty vamp days. The red lip colours are Dahlia (a classic blue red),  Devil (a Hollywood starlet red), Ultra (a warm red)  and they all can be mixed and are very versatile and easy to wear with a creamy, weightless and silky texture, which feels very modern (oh that Pat Mcgrath can conjure up and create some fabulous products). Grab yourself one as I can predict these will fly off the counter and there will be tears if you can't get your hands on one!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails