Thursday 7 October 2010

ELIZABETH ARDEN PREVAGE ADVANCED ANTI AGING SERUM




The last few weeks have been crazy busy for me going backstage at LFW, filming with my company Couture Communications, as well as flying to Milan to go backstage at Dolce and Gabbana. It’s been a bit surreal but to help my skin keep in tip top condition I have been trying Elizabeth Arden’s Prevage Face Advanced Anti-Aging Serum, £145.

Now I do love Elizabeth Arden as a brand - it was started by a grand Beauty dame in her own right back in the day. You can always tell a strong beauty brand by their hero products and in this case the 8-hour cream is both iconic and brilliant!

To say my skin was feeling a little knackered during September would be an understatement, but I have been glowing and my skin looks well rested (even though I have had three hours sleep a night this past month). The silver Prevage packaging looks really high tech which I like as it looks like it will do what it says on the tin. 

The serum also delivered. I love the texture… it sinks in really well with no greasy tacky residue which I liked as at the age of 32 I feel I need to step up my anti-ageing skincare regime but with combination skin lots of the gloopy anti-ageing serums and creams put me off. The serum is bright orange but it’s not from freaky E numbers, it’s actually the natural colour of the main ingredient of the Prevage range and serum – Idebenone which is a potent and powerful anti-oxidant. 

This star ingredient has been blended with a cocktail of anti-oxidants such as a green tea blend, Bamboo Isoflavones and Thiotaine to help firm, tone, smooth out fine lines, age spots, minor scars and wrinkles. My skin loved this serum! It feels really soft, smooth and radiant, especially impressive considering what I have recently put it through! Grab a bottle and give it a whirl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails